We are happy to let you know we are able to remain open during stage 4 restrictions.
Dietetics appointments are available via Telehealth during Stage 4.
For Osteopathy and Chiropractic please read below.
STRICT CONDITIONS OF ATTENDING THE CLINIC APPLY – SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
In accordance with current DHHS regulations people can only attend the clinic if they meet the current criteria.
✅ YES – If you are in a lot of pain and/or have an injury that is getting worse and requires treatment to prevent it deteriorating, you may be able to attend the clinic.
✅ YES – you will need to complete a COVID form before every appointment, and a staff member may need to get in contact with you before your appointment to make sure you meet the face to face criteria.
✅ YES – EXISTING patients of the clinic can travel over 5km to see us, as it is a healthcare appointment.
✅ YES – you will get an appointment confirmation which you can use as proof of your travel (we require your email or mobile number for this)
🖥 💻 📲 VIDEO CONSULTS and Tele-health consultations are available to help you if you are unable to attend the clinic – 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
– Pain and injury management advice
– At home/self care strategies
– Exercise and rehab advice and programs
✅ YES – we comply with COVID SAFE regulations
🛑 NEW PATIENTS living over 5km away from the clinic are encouraged to seek help at a clinic closer to home. We may not be able to see you.
We ask you to note the following guidelines before making a booking:
If you answer yes to any of the following we ask you kindly NOT to attend the clinic.
– have you been overseas in the last 14 days
– do you have flu like symptoms – fever, cough, short of breath
– have you been in close contact with a person with a known case of COVID-19
When you attend the clinic we ask you to follow our hygiene control procedures:
– Wash your hands (or use provided hand sanitiser) when you enter and leave the clinic
– Wear a mask
– Do not shake hands – use non-contact greetings
– Keep at least 1.5m away from other people where possible, especially in the waiting room and common areas.
– Contactless payment is preferred
Thank you for your consideration,
South Eastern Active Health